Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Purple. Butt. Bow.


I do not, for the life of me, get why people spend thousands of dollars of hard-earned American money on ugly dance dresses. Let's take this one in for a minute. Ahhhh....

Yes, that is a purple satin butt bow. On an Irish dance dress. And for the amount of money that was probably spent on it, it was more than likely worn in public multiple times.

I don't care how many championships you've won--if you are over the age of six, there's no excuse for going to a feis or a parade with a Barney-colored bow on your behind. Period, end of sentence.

2 comments:

  1. Stop making FUN of these Dresses.
    You may not like them but the someone who owns this Dress does.
    So stop using your foul language and stop making fun of Irish Dance Costumes.
    And that is probably why you only have FOUR followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,

    You must really hate my blog to tell me how much you hate it TWICE. You just seem awfully sensitive to something that's supposed to be humorous and in good fun. But, hey, I understand that some people just simply don't have a sense of humor and that's okay. Don't come here if you don't have one, and stop trolling my blog.

    Thank you,

    Lucky

    ReplyDelete